Sunday, September 12, 2010

*UPDATE AGAIN*

I understand that my last choice of colours may have been a bit of an eyesore. So I modernised it up a bit to encourage the few people who occasionally bother to view my posts not to stop reading after the first 5 words and discover what god-awful crap spewed up from my mind awaits.

Therefore it is now relatively plain and boring. Yay. I'd appreciate if SOMEONE would give some feedback because last time i updated i got stuck with that sickening garbage layout i had for quite a while and since then less people have viewed my blog.. (Even though i've only done two posts since then, but still. shut up)

Tallyho!

2 comments:

  1. pretty earthy alright. but i especially like how on your archive list you can't see whats there until you put the mouse over it! very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i did that to piss people off. no, i really have no idea why it does that.

    ReplyDelete