Monday, February 25, 2013

NO.

I am going to be totally unsubtle about this, because I have nothing to lose and no one to offend.
My message?
No.
That is all.
Okay, I'll back it up with a bit of sustenance, because we all get hungry.
I am not going to let this go.
I've tried, believe me.
I. Have. Tried.
But it's too harrrrrrd. *whinge* *moan*
I have done everything in my power to forget.
No, that isn't even true. I'm simply not the kind of guy who would do the things that are the criteria for forgetting.
Simple as that.
There is nothing someone of my character can do without a little input from the opposing party.
The roots have been cut. If they hadn't I could have applied the age-old 'give a little; get a little'.
Nope, it's all fuck. Hah, what? Yeah, I said it. It doesn't have to make sense.
                                                                                     I defy you.
Like I was saying, before I was so very rudely interrupted: NO.
                                                  I refuse to sit back and ACCEPT.
                              I really, really didn't deserve this. Not THIS.
                                                                                  BULLSHIT.
That was clever. No it wasn't.
My point is, I'm not done.
Not by a long shot.
You watch yourself, because I may come across as a pretty quiet, meagre, nonthreatening type. But I have a darkness within me.
Oh yes.
And she is waiting, nay, praying, to be released.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're being consumed. But I like how the darkness within you is a woman. Nice touch.

    Careful though..

    ReplyDelete