Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stop right there, you.

Okay, I've come to realise anyone stumbling upon this little page might get the idea that I'm a little odd, which could be a problem depending on who the stumbler is.  So until my next post I'm going to leave this at the top of the page, letting it be the reflection of who I am rather than anything further down. I am a totally normal 17 year old boy, honest. This blog has served as an escape from the monotony and occasional chaos of the real world so it is ABSOLUTELY NOT A REFLECTION OF WHO I AM. I am by no means a rapist, I have never killed anyone, I rarely get angry, I treat others with as much respect as they treat me with, I love my family and my friends, and I am not on any form of psychotropic drugs (as far as I know). Anyway, the thing that bugs me is that I shouldn't have to explain myself like this, but clearly if I don't I become victim to all sorts of nonchalant abuse. I don't want to be labelled a creep or a stalker, and especially not a molester that touched someone's leg in Starbucks 4 years ago. You know what? This really isn't helping my case. Screw all of you. If you're a cute girl, hi, don't make a scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment