Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meep.

I'm bringing back this awful disgrace. At just the right time too: smack bang in the middle of my final exams.
Why? Because fuck you and fuck your family, especially your mother. Oh no, I said a cuss word. What are you gonna do? Tell on me? I'll skin you is what I'll do. Oh no, I'm being creepy again, are you going to show this to all your little girlfriends? You know, the ones that are way too young for you. And you call me the fucking creep. Who am I talking to? Nobody in particular. Maybe the manifestation of all the shit I've witnessed. Anyway, go ahead and call me a rapist. Even if I haven't raped anyone. Yet. Hah, no, I'm a nice guy. Come on. It's obvious. Give me a hug. Yeah, you. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I care about you. Come here. Do it. It's because I love you.

Yeah, that's right. That just happened. Deal with it you closed-minded fucksicles.

2 comments: