Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Stealthy Return

It's been just over 4 months since my last post. That should mean most everyone has forgotten about this festering heap by now. I can return to my personal ramblings. Safe. Alone.

See, I sold out in a way. When people I knew started noticing The Subway of Funn, they started requesting new stories and complaining when I wrote anything but a hyper-vulgar tribute to one of my peers. The writing quality, though never particularly superb, diminished noticeably. Most importantly though, it didn't feel the same. That sense of sick joy I received from delving into the perverse recesses of my troubled mind, no more. *Sigh*

Having said that, I just returned from having abandoned this post and now have no interest in finishing it. What a waste.

Bye.




1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAY. I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK. WRITE A STORY, YOU STRANGE SUBWAY CAPTAIN. DO WHAT YOU WERE BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD TO DOOOO!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete