Monday, January 28, 2013

Crazy?

Oh boy have I felt a little off the hinges lately. You know what? I apologise for the last few posts on this pathetic excuse for a page, quite frankly they were just absurd and an insult to my writing prowess. Fuck modesty. Haaaah, just look at me. Sitting in a messed up room, blasting loud electronic music that is no doubt pissing off the neighbours and wearing a silly trilby over the wildest hair I have ever had. Seriously, I quite literally look like I don't give a shit. But what do I do about it? Sit here and laugh. Yes, I am currently laughing maniacally as I write this. I'm done with exams for now so for about a week or so I'm going to be giving so few fucks I'll probably be actually taking them from other people. Christ, I'm lonely. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment